Monday, March 2, 2009

The baby comes home


Hi everyone in blogging world Bella here just writing to tell everyone my crazy family added another critter to our hillbilly haven, I mean really we have goats, horses, cows, cats, kids, Izzy she is not from earth, and now they add this long eared long faced runt, now really normally I would be all for another hound cause I am one but this little thing wow very strange not normal nope mom said she is a bloodhound not that I know what that is but my mom is over the moon about the whole thing and can you guess what they named the runt how dumb is this, Elli Mae, wow that ought to give the little one delusions of greatness or something.


Elli(runt) she might grow up to be ok, but she has alot to learn like what snow, and dirt and goats and all that normal everyday things are, cause up until saterday when mom and dad went to get her she had never been outside much. Wow all the things I have got to teach her I will be busy for a long time I guess that everyone has to have a job, I know why Izzy is not up for the job she is silly jumping around like a rabbit chasing flying nothings and all sorts of Izzy related stuff so it is a good thing I have strong sholders. mom said I have to put the runts pic on here cause someone might want to see what the runt looks like so under protest here......


ok well here is the deal mom cant get to do its thing so the profile pic. is the runt




















No comments:

Post a Comment